- Paper mache cone
- Assorted lace ribbons (½”-2” wide)
- Jute trim
- Pearls and/or beads
- Ivory acrylic paint
- Champagne Extreme Glitter paint
- Gold Shimmer TintIt
- First, paint the cone ivory (two coats of paint may be necessary). Once the paint has dried, apply the extreme glitter paint intermittently for a streaked, splotchy look. Let dry.
- Next, apply the lace ribbons and jute trim by working from widest to smallest, overlapping to create a layered look. Make sure to glue the beginning and ends of the ribbons and trim, as well as random points along them so they hold their place on the cone. Use the TintIt on some of the lace to vary the tones if desired.
- Third, apply the feathers to the cone using glue. If the feathers are not the desired color, then use the TintIt to get the sought after shade for this project.
- Finally, glue the pearls randomly to the cone.
For a full list of materials and directions.