- Wood slice (approx. 4” in diameter, ½” thick, and sanded smooth on cut sides)
- Chalkboard paint
- 25” of rope/thick twine
- Permanent adhesive
- Apply chalkboard paint to the face of the wood slice following manufacturer’s directions.
- Once the chalkboard paint has cured, attach the rope by first making a loop in the middle of the rope to hang the ornament and gluing where the rope intersects to the top of the ornament. Continue gluing each strand of rope around the ornament. After reaching the bottom, secure with glue and tie a bow.
- Finally, apple embellishments to ornament as desired using glue. Write a message, name, date, or draw on the ornament with chalk.
- This ornament makes a great personalized and handmade gift.
For a full list of materials and directions.