- 2 1/2 yards of backing
- 2/3 yard snowman print
- 1/4 yds of 10 coordinating fabrics
- 1 3/8 cotton batting
- Cut between Snowman Squares (1/2 inch)
- Cut coordinating fabrics 5 3/4 inch squares.
- Cut batting into 4 1/2 inch squares.
- Make a sandwich of top, batting and backing, with backing right side down
- Quilt Snowman together as your want, and quilt squares corner to corner
- Lay out in the placement of your choice, 9 wide by 10 down
- Sew 1/2 inch seams, cut seams 1/4 inch apart, careful not to cut thru the seams
- Wash to get the ragged effect
- Measures approx. 41 x 48
For a full list of materials and directions.