- 1 spool each of:
White glitter tulle
Red glitter tulle
- 60” grosgrain ribbon or elastic a few inches larger than waist
- Cut each spool of tulle into 25” pieces (approx. 14 pieces from each spool).
- Tie one end of ribbon (or elastic) to something stationary, such as a chair, to make assembly easy.
- Fold a piece of tulle in half, wrap around ribbon (or elastic), and pull ends through loop pulling snug to secure. Repeat with rest of tulle in alternating pattern.
- If using elastic, sew to desired size/fit. Using the ribbon allows size adjustment.
For a full list of materials and directions.