- Paper mache cone
- Variegated Christmas yarn
- Small bells
- Embroidery floss or string
- Plastic star for topper
- Begin at the top by gluing the end of yarn to the cone. Wrap the yarn around the cone keeping the yarn close to the previous row. Glue yarn to cone periodically to keep it in place. Finish by gluing yarn end to cone.
- String bells on floss. Tie the floss around the loop on each bell to secure it in place.
- Wrap stung bells around tree making sure to glue in spots, including the beginning and end.
- Finally, glue the star to the top of tree.
For a full list of materials and directions.