- 1 yard of 6 flannels (could use cotton if you prefer or mix as I did)
- 4 yards of backing (I used the same for all the quilt)
- 2 spools of Thread
- 3 yards of Cotton Batting
- If you prefer the back the same as the front get 2 yards of each color
- Cut 9″ squares from all 6 fabrics, and from backing also
- Cut batting 6 3/4
- Lay out in the desired pattern
- Make a sandwich of the fabric and batting sew from corner ,
- corner to secure
- Use 1 inch seams to sew sandwiches together
- Sew all the way around the quilt
- Cut 1/4 or 1/2 inch across the seams
- Wash to fray the edges, may have to wash several times.
- Happy Quilting
For a full list of materials and directions.