- 1 Mickey Panel
- 1/2 yd. Red Polka Dot fabric
- 5/8. Black Polka Dot
- 1 1/2 yds all over Mickey or backing of your choice.
- 1 spool thread
- Crib size batting
- Trim Panel to 1/4 inch
- Layer Backing, Batting and Panel and quilt as desired
- Cut (2) 4 1/2 strips of Black Polka Dot, sew to the two
- sides, trim down
- Cut (4) 4 1/2 inch squares from Red Polka Dot
- Cut (2) 4 1/2 inch Black Polka Dot strips 31 1/2 inches long
- Attach the red squares to the strip, pin to the quilt
- to make sure they fit, if not adjust
- Cut (6) 2 inch strips for the binding (the sides were pieced in
- the middle) Happy Quilting.
- Happy Quilting!
For a full list of materials and directions.
Date: October 7, 2014