- Paper mache cone
- Ceramic tree plastic “lights”
- White paint
- Silver spray glitter
- 100 ct. cool white firefly lights
- Drill with bit the approximate diameter of the “light” pegs
- Paint the cone white. Two or more coats are recommended for complete, even coverage. Let dry.
- Lightly spray the cone with the silver spray glitter for a glistening effect. Let dry.
- Drill random holes around the cone for the ceramic tree “lights.”
- Insert the peg of the “lights” into the drilled holes.
- Place the lights on the inside of the cone, making sure the lights go all the way to the tip of the cone.
For a full list of materials and directions.