- 1 spool each of:
•Safari print tulle (10 yds.)
•Solid coordinating color tulle (25 yds.)
•Black tulle (25 yds.)
- 60” grosgrain ribbon or elastic a few inches larger than waist
- Cut safari and coordinating solid into 25” pieces. Cut the black into (18) 25” pieces.
Note: 25” is just a recommendation. Feel free to make shorter or longer.
- Tie one end of ribbon (or elastic) to something stationary, such as a chair, to make assembly easy.
- Fold a piece of tulle in half, wrap around ribbon (or elastic), and pull ends through loop pulling snug to secure. Repeat with rest of tulle using this pattern: Solid, safari, solid, black.
- If using elastic, sew to desired size/fit. Using the ribbon allows size adjustment.
For a full list of materials and directions.