- Styrofoam snowman
- White or clear glitter
- Painted paper mache top hat
- Sequin trim
- 1-1.5” ribbon for scarf
- 2 twigs for arms
- Buttons: 2 small for eyes, 3 large for chest
- 5 small holly leaves
- 4 small red rhinestones
- Black Scribbles paint (puff paint)
- Ceramic tree light dipped in orange paint (nose)
- Adhesives: spray and permanent
- Apply Snowtex to snowman and let dry. Next, lightly spray adhesive on snowman and sprinkle glitter for a shimmer effect.
- Assemble hat: apply sequin trim around band of hat securing with adhesive. Glue three holly leaves in a cluster on the hat, then glue three red rhinestones on the leaves. Additional Snowtex could be applied to top of brim for a “just snowed” look.
- Assemble snowman: glue small buttons on for eyes, insert nose with glue, and apply dots of black Scribbles paint for mouth. Next, glue large buttons to middle section of snowman. Wrap ribbon around the neck of the snowman like a scarf and secure with glue. Then, glue holly leaves and rhinestone to the “knot” of the scarf. Next, carefully insert twigs as the arms, securing with glue. Finally, glue the top hat onto the head of the snowman.
For a full list of materials and directions.