- 1 Alien Panel
- 7/8 Yard Yellow Stars 2040-04
- 1 1/3 Black Star Fabric 2040-02
- 1 3/8 Spaceship Border (with words) 2037-02
- 5/8 Spaceship Border (2 sides) 2039-02
- Thread of your choice
- 1 1/2 yards of 90 wide Cotton batting
- 4 yards Alien Backing 3038-02 or backing of your choice
- 1st Border Black Stars, cut 4 strips 2 1/2 inches , attach to Panel sides then top and bottom
- 2nd Border Yellow Stars, but 5, 3/12 inch strips, for border, will have to piece side strips
- 3rd Border (left and right sides) is the all over Spaceships (2039-02) attach these before the top Spaceship border, but 6 1/2 inches wide, pieced.
- Then attach the Spaceship Border (2037-02) to the top and the bottom
- 4th Border Black Stars, cut 6 , 3 1/2 inch strips, again side border pieces are pieced. Attach to sides, then top and bottom
- Cut Yellow Stars for binding, into 2 inch strips.
- Quilt as desired
- Attach binding….Happy Quilting
For a full list of materials and directions.