- 1 1/4 yd. animals by the fence
- ¾ yd. each four other fabrics
- 1 1/3 yd. cotton batting
- Note: Do not prewash fabric.
- Cut the animals with the fence carefully so the fence is only at the bottom. Need four strips.
- Cut other fabrics into 6” strips. Need four strips of each design.
- Cut 10 strips of batting 4 ½”.
- Secure batting to strips and arrange to choice.
- Sew rows together using ½” seams. Then sew all around the outside edge of quilt.
- Cut ½” or ¼” into exposed seams.
For a full list of materials and directions.