- 5/8 yard of 7 fabrics
- 2 ½ yds of red snowflake
- 2 spools of thread
- 2 yds batting
- 1 ½ for backing of panel
- First quilt the panel , batting and back together
- Cut red strips 4” wide, batting for the stirps 2 ½ to 3 inches wide. Pin together and sew a seam down the middle..
- Side squares, cut 9” batting 7 ½ , sew x in thru to hold square together with batting.
- Remember you need double squares for the front and the back.
- Top and bottom are cut 8 ½ batting is cut 7”.
- Lay out the sides anyway you want…
- I used ½ seams.
- Sew all around the outside of the quilt. Clip seams, wash to get it to rag.